Announcement: We’ve created a new application form for postdocs seeking travel assistance funds. Access it via the Postdoc Travel Assistance Program link below or on the Postdoctoral Benefits page to the left.
The mission of the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs is to enhance, support, and promote postdoctoral training at the university.
- To administer, monitor, and support the University of Utah postdoctoral scholars
- To serve as the central resource office for postdoctoral issues
- To provide career services, career counseling, and professional development programs for postdocs
- To develop a sense of community for all University of Utah postdocs into the larger University community
- To serve as a resource for principle investigators and faculty
Services for Postdocs
- Confidential advising
- Career counseling
- Career and professional development seminars and workshops
- Postdoc Travel Assistance Program
The Graduate School
University of Utah
201 South Presidents Circle, Rm 302
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-9016